So, you're interested in loft living - here's some free advice.
A little homework now will help you make the right decision.
The Lander Group has created the ultimate loft buyer's guide - a handy, impartial, tool for anyone interested in the loft lifestyle. From start to finish, it will take you through the entire looking and purchasing process. Our small booklet contains answers to all the important questions you need to ask, such as:
- How can I figure out if loft living is for me?
- What's a sound attenuation mat and why should I care?
- Which specific things should I pay attention to in a renovated loft building?
- Who is managing the association and why does it matter?
- How much loft can I afford?
- What design elements make a difference in the look, feel, and usability of a loft home?
The guide even contains a straightforward checklist for you to carry with you as you walk through each property.
Go to any of our property sales offices to get your own complimentary copy.
Printer's Row (Model Home) - 197 E. 9th Street, downtown St. Paul - at 9th & Temperance
Main Office - 3503 Hennepin Ave. S., Minneapolis